The Ripjack is a special weapon which fires large titanium blades that ricochet, and are guaranteed to bleed enemies on contact. It has a small chance to fire a second blade, and another chance to fire a 'hyper blade' which is stronger and flies faster. Curiously, it counts as a shotgun as well as a special weapon for class bonuses.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'RJ.'
- Guaranteed to inflict Bleeding on enemies
- Shots pierce through enemies and can ricochet several times - highly effective in enclosed spaces
- Ricochets increase the chance of self-damage, inflicting Bleeding + Slow on you
- Low projectile speed makes long-range combat difficult
- Long Eject phase
- Low ammo gain
- Not very accurate, which is amplified by its blades bouncing around wildly during firing
- Pickup: 20
- Ballistic Armor-Piercing Ammunition
- Titanium Blades
- Multi Bounce
- Blades bounce more than conventional ammunition
- 4% Hyper Blade Chance
- 4% Chance to fire a more powerful, high velocity 'hyper' blade (see ammo for specific numbers)
- 4% Double Blade Chance
- Chance to fire a second blade, consuming additional ammo
- Counts as both a Shotgun and Special weapon for class-specific bonuses
- The Ripjack is a reference to the Ripper from Unreal Tournament; both weapons fire ricocheting sawblades. The Ripjack's, however, are much lower velocity (presumably to make it easier for the user to avoid hitting themselves). The Ripjack shares it's name with the Unreal Championship 2 version of the weapon.