The AN-94 Deathstalker is a two-shot burst assault rifle that, alongside the Eminence AR, behaves more like a DMR than a regular assault rifle. If both shots from a burst are headshots, then the damage of the second headshot is increased significantly, and the wielder is healed.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'AN94.'
- High burst rate/minimal delay
- Fairly stable and accurate
- Decent max ammo reserve
- Double headshots confer bonuses
- Increases Headshot Damage by 25% while held
- Poor recoil control makes recovering from prolonged firing difficult
- Above average reload time for an assault rifle
- Reliant on headshots for damage and to trigger modules
- Pickup: 60
- Ballistic Soft Ammunition
- 5.57mm Kaida SC
- Compatible Ammo
- 5.57mm Acid
- 5.57mm Armor Piercing
- 5.57mm Hollow Point
- 5.57mm Soft Point
- Double Headshot Empower
- Headshots grant 50% more base damage and 75% headshot damage for the follow up bullet
- Double Headshot Heals
- Follow up headshots heal for 25 health
- Also counts as a Marksman weapon for class bonuses
- The double headshot requirement is met by any two consecutive headshots within a short period of time (~1 second)
- The Hair Trigger attachment or the DMR Conversion module at 125%+ power will space out the requirement into two individual headshots via semi-auto fire
- The Hyper Accelerator attachment allows two headshots from a single projectile to count as a double headshot
- Given the Deathstalker's reliance on double headshots to trigger its perks/modules, anything that reduces its deviation is a worthwhile investment.
- This weapon is based off of the AN-94, which is known for its unique firing mechanism that allows a 2-round burst to be fired at a very high rate of fire.