The Auto-9/45 is a burstfire pistol available to all classes, unlocked via a 300 data cost. In the past could be unlocked by completing the Official Gameplay Survey (now defunct) and entering the provided unlock code into the Global Chat.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'A9.'
- Greater accuracy while moving
- Four-round burst mode
- Very slow reload cycle
- Poor control makes it difficult to recover from prolonged firing
- Relatively low capacity (16 rounds / 4 per burst = 4 bursts)
- Pickup: 90
- Ballistic soft Ammunition
- 10mm FMJ Basic
- Compatible Ammo
- 10mm Armor Piercing
- 10mm Soft Point
- 10mm Hollow Point
- Target Acquired
- First burst of each magazine has greater accuracy
- The Auto-9/45 formerly required 1000 data to purchase, which was then reduced to 500 at a later date. The weapon could still be acquired by completing the gameplay survey.
- The Auto-9/45 is a reference to the Auto 9 from RoboCop, though it more closely resembles a classic M1911 modified in a similar fashion to the Auto 9.