The Bren Anti Air is a low-capacity LMG that fires special splitting rounds with a high ricochet chance. It's most effective in enclosed spaces and against tightly-packed swarms of enemies where the projectiles have the chance to strike multiple times. It deals extra damage to bosses.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'BRN.'
- Good balance of fire rate and firepower
- Standard ammunition creates 2 ricocheting projectiles for each shot fired
- Can destroy 2 plating with a single shot
- Boss bonus damage
- Bonus damage against shields
- Additional attachment choice
- Low magazine capacity
- Easily overheats
- Slower movement
- Pickup: 80
- Ballistic Scatter Ammunition
- 0.9cm Split Shot
- Tried and Tested
- Increases attachment choices by 1
- 20% Bonus Boss Damage
- Deals 20% increased damage to bosses when held
- Heavy Movement (hidden)
- Decreases movement speed by -25 while held
- Adding enemy penetration accessories can significantly increase the Bren's effectiveness against tightly-grouped enemies.
- This weapon is based on the WWII-era Bren light machine gun