The Damnation is a three-round burst assault rifle that launches a red homing bolt every fifth shot. It also grants hollow point ammunition to all compatible weapons.
In Arena, it can be purchased for Raider as a Series 5 weapon if the player has the Arena Premium Upgrade DLC.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'DMN.'
- Good firepower and accuracy
- Good control/stability
- Bursts are fired automatically without needing to click multiple times
- Launches a blood bolt (exactly like the Item) every 5th shot
- Damage scales with terrorlevel
- Gives ammo with bleeding effect to every weapon that can use it.
- Fairly high deviation
- Slow reload cycle
- Seekers are launched at random velocities, and have unpredictable trajectories
- Pickup: 70
- Ballistic Soft Ammunition
- 5.57mm Hollow Point
- 5.57mm Kaida SC
- Compatible Ammo
- 5.57mm Acid
- 5.57mm Armor Piercing
- 5.57mm Soft Point
- Custom Ammo Supplier
- Gives Hollow point ammo type for every weapon
- Possessed Projectiles
- Counts as an Assault Rifle w/Launcher for Demolisher bonuses/Custom Fitting attachment.
- As with all burst-fire guns, the Offload Cycler Ultra attachment removes burst delay and effectively makes the weapon full-auto.
- Due to the relatively poor recoil control of the weapon, attachments that help mitigate spread/recoil will benefit the weapon greatly, such as the Digitalizer
- The redesigned Damnation appears to resemble the H&K G36C with something similar to an export version of the G36's Hensoldt 3x scope and a possibly integrated suppressor. The fact is that the G36 looks the same, but the other half-brother, the Mexican assault rifle FX-05
- Prior to Update 15, the Damnation was a Legendary weapon that fired only homing bolts; either slow-moving but accurate M7 Halcyon Seekers, or high-velocity and somewhat inaccurate M6 Frantic Seekers. (Which are now unused.)