The Enforcer Carbine is a fairly standard fusion assault rifle that shreds through enemy shielding, and grants the user 100 more max shield if it is in their inventory.
In Arena, it can be purchased for Raider and Heavy Gunner as a Series 3 weapon.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'ENF.'
- Good fire rate
- Good max ammo reserve
- Chance to fire a shot that counters recoil
- Modest recoil control; recovers fairly slowly
- High heat generation with prolonged firing
- Burns through ammo quickly
- Low overall damage per projectile; may struggle against armored enemies
- Pickup: 85
- Fusion Ammunition
- Fusion Charge
- Compatible Ammo
- Cold Fusion Charge
- Adaptive Recoil
- Kills have a 15% chance to grant 2 seconds of 100% recoil stabilization - affected by luck
- 100 Max Shield Bonus
- Grants 100 max shield to the user if this weapon is in the player's possession
- The weapon greatly improves upon obtaining the Offloader Cycler and Heat Vent attachments, greatly improving accuracy and reducing accumulated heat while improving ammo efficiency.
The Enforcer Carbine is based off the H&K G36 and its carbine variants