The HMN Laser Cannon is a very powerful special weapon. It fires massive beams that travel instantly and linger, that infinitely pierce enemies with perfect accuracy. It suffers from poor ammo efficiency and massive heat buildup, as well as a short range.
It is normally only found in Arena, where it can be purchased for Engineer as a series 5 weapon.
For Legion Rising, it can be found the same as any other weapon if the Player has the Arena Premium Upgrade DLC.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'LC.'
- Perfect accuracy, despite its poor recoil control
- Unique laser beam with special properties
- Quick heat dissipation
- Builds up heat quickly
- Limited range
- Burns through ammo quickly
- Cannot headshot enemies
- Pickup: 20
- Laser Ammunition
- Beam Capsule
- Laser beams ignores low cover and pierce enemies
- Laser beams can hit the same enemy multiple times, quickly removing plating from bosses or larger enemies
- Starts at 0% heat, unlike most weapons which start at 10% heat
- Does NOT count as a laser weapon for Engineer bonuses
- Since the Laser Cannon has perfect accuracy, the Twin Link II item can be used to effectively double the weapon's damage for a short period of time; note that firing the Laser Cannon does not trigger the Twin Link II item, another weapon must be used to trigger the item
- The Muzzle Compensator attachment can be used to increase the damage output without any noticeable penalties
- Prior to its release, the HMN Laser Cannon had the same modules/perks as the Raider Scrap Cannon and operated the same way, requiring a charge-up to fire.