The LS Laser Sub is a laser SMG. It has generally weak damage output, but gives the user +1 to max shield on getting a kill, stacking infinitely. This effect is multiplied by the current terror level. The last shot in a magazine deals 3x damage.
In Arena, it can be purchased for Breacher and Engineer as a Series 3 weapon.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'LSMG.'
- High control and fairly low recoil, relatively stable
- Max shield gain
- Good maximum ammo reserve
- Increased effectiveness against armor
- Fire rate increases with heat
- Low magazine capacity
- Poor damage output
- High heat generation with prolonged firing
- High deviation causes accuracy to quickly degrade with prolonged firing
- Long ejection/reload cycle
- Pickup: 65
- Laser Ammunition
- Laser Cell
- COMPATIBLE AMMO
- Lithium Cell
- 1-2 Max Shield on Kill
- Every kill whilst held grants +(0.5 x difficulty%) max shield permanently, stacking infinitely. Persists even if the weapon is dropped. Kills do not need to be from the weapon itself
- Hi-Power Last Shot
- Last shot of the magazine deals 300% damage
- The weapon's performance is subpar compared to others of its class. This is balanced out with one of the best perks in the game, permanent max shield gain
- Heat Firerate & Recoil (hidden)
- With higher heat the firerate increases and deviation is less affected
- Despite the perk saying 1-2 Max Shield on Kill the perk only gives 1 and a shield popup should appear for every 20 shield gained
- Unlocked at Lab level 7
- Looking at the appearance, the motif was taken from the 'M7/Caseless Submachine gun' that appears in the Halo series.