The SPAS 12 is a fairly standard shotgun that uses incendiary ammunition, which is then made available to all compatible weapons. The first shot in a magazine has low deviation.
In Arena, it can be purchased for Riot Guard, Breacher and Raider as a Series 3 weapon.
The abbreviation for this weapon is 'S12.'
- Good balance of power, fire rate, etc.
- Quick reload
- Default ammo reliably inflicts Burn damage over time on targets
- First shot in the magazine has low deviation
- Weak against armor
- Weaker headshots
- Pickup: 18
- Ballistic Scatter Ammunition
- 12 Gauge Dragon's Breath
- 12 Gauge Buckshot
- Compatible Ammo
- 12 Gauge Triple Slug
- 10 Gauge Power Bolt
- 12 Gauge Flechette
- Custom Ammo Supplier
- Gives Incendiary ammo type for every weapon
- First Shot Choke
- The first shot in magazine is extremely accurate and ignores deviation, instead taking the recoil +25% as the deviation.
- 133.33...% increased drop chance for Breacher
- Based on the Franchi SPAS-12, an iconic combat shotgun that has been featured in many movies, TV shows, and video games.
- In reality, Dragons Breath rounds are "pyrotechnic" rounds, more like fireworks; firing them generates a massive blast of flame from the shotgun's barrel. They are still quite capable of lighting things on fire, though.